Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Damn Good Cookies.

Food find.

I'm having a hard time writing this post today because I'm hungry. Just like you should never go to the grocery store hungry, you should never try to write a post about food when you are hungry. But as a Hip Hostess, I must share this amazing find with all of you other Hip Hosts and Hostesess in the world. So I'm going to try my best to describe these treats to you despite my rumbling stomach and drool...

Chocolate Gourmet is a Chicago-based purveyor of deliciousness...more specifically truffles and cookies. I just received their most recent catalogue, and I'm overwhelmed with all of the delicious choices. Add this company to your arsenal of gift ideas - be it a "get well soon" or "thank you" gift - everyone loves cookies! --a


No comments: