Saturday, November 15, 2008

Top Hat.

Etsy Accessories.

Don't you just love hats? I love them all - sunhats, baseball caps, fedoras, berets and everything in between. Now that it is getting colder and colder outside and I am retreating to my custom coffee everyday, I am reminded that one of the bright sides of winter is that you can sport a cute hat everyday without anyone looking at you like you're trying too hard. (Try wearing a sunhat in the city during the summer and watch the crazy looks that everyone gives you).

So I've been in search of fun & unique winter hats and Etsy has once again solved my quandry. Tomoko Tahara has the best selection of winter hats at fantastic prices. Now my only problem is that she has so many great options that I'll never decide which one to get. --a


No comments: