Friday, March 20, 2009

Rubber Stamp Labels.

Etsy Find.

I am probably not alone in the fact that I find paying bills irksome. There are certain bills like cable (what is with all those taxes) that actually make me cranky for a few seconds after I hit the send key. Then there are those bills that don’t give you the option of paying online, don’t get me started.

I ran across Sweet Paperie’s Etsy shop and started perusing the address label stamps. I actually thought this could lessen the bill paying pain. Not only do the stamps offer a modern aesthetic, which is almost non-existent in the address label world, but the extensive collection makes it hard to choose from all the fun offerings. If you find yourself not being able to pick only one, the great prices allow you to buy more.

Also, personalized address labels would add a special touch to a gift for a bride and groom or to welcome someone to the neighborhood. They are good for the environment as there is no waste. Best of all, as I slam down my Sweet Paperie rubber stamp on the corner of my payment envelopes, the bill paying tension begins to disappear.


1 comment:

Confessions of a Northern Belle said...

Ahh what a great find! Thank you for sharing this!!! I am definitely going to check out Etsy for a rubber stamp for me and my hubby to be!

I am going to refer to you on my blog for the great idea!! Thank you so much!