Thursday, May 19, 2011

Clever Cocktail Napkin

Party Idea.

This genius idea today comes from the Pink Taco (insert junior high style giggling) at the Planet Hollywood in Vegas. You gotta love when someone takes the mundane and adds some humor. Behold the genius cocktail napkin:



I loved it so much that I swiped two so I could blog about it. Wouldn't it be fun to have a custom set like this made for a big party where your guest list was predominantly single. Talk about a conversation starter.

So tell me...do you think this is clever? Or were the margaritas just confusing my judgement?

3 comments:

mia said...

total fun~I'd love to have these!

Dawn E said...

So cute! They could be modified to use at networking mixers, too, and still be funny and fun.

Sécia Mischke said...

I remember seeing this when I was in Vegas last summer. So funny!

♥ sécia
www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com