Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Make Your Own Havianas

Fashion.

In summer, I practically live in flip-flops. And I know that I'm not the only one. My absolute favorite brand is Havianas. They are comfortable the very first time you put them on (no between the toe rubbing or blisters with these puppies) and come in a wide variety of colors. So I was extremely excited when I saw this:



That's right. Customized Havianas. Yes!!

I can't wait to create my own custom combo for the beach and weekends. And these would be great favors for a Spa event. Or a bridal party gift for destination weddings. Or to have on hand at a family beach house...match your decor perhaps. The possibilities are endless...

4 comments:

bibbitybob said...

That is a great idea! I'll have to keep an eye out for that x

angie said...

i love your pics!!! have a nice day, greetings, angie

Unknown said...

Adorable! I love that you can add crystals or embellishments!

jhttp://babytipz.com/ said...

Wow, great idea, I can design one for every friend reflecting their own personalities. Awesome.