Friday, July 29, 2011

Roasted Italian Sausages and Grapes

Recipe.

I've never been to Providence, Rhode Island. And I've never been to Johanne Killeen's Al Forno Restaurant. But I saw Johanne prepare one of her dishes on an episode of Barefoot Contessa last weekend, and I can't stop thinking about it.


photo courtesy of golocalprov.com


Roasted Italian Sausages and Grapes. My goodness did it look good. The sweetness of the roasted grapes mixed with the spicy pork sausage and then coated in a balsamic & butter pan sauce. Hello! What's not to love?

Check out the recipe here.

Looks like I need to add italian sausage and grapes to my grocery list...

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I made this after I saw it on the Barefoot Contessa episode. O-M-G ... SO GOOD! Not to mention easy to make. Serve with French bread and a good white wine. Worth the calories.