Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Egg-celent

Recipe.

Every year when Cadbury Eggs appear on store shelves, I do a happy dance and try my best to not over-indulge in my favorite confectionary treat. But then Easter passes and my beloved eggs disappear leaving me sad that I didn't toss diet caution to the wind and eat just one more chocolate treat. *tears*

And then this week I saw this...



Shut. The. Front. Door.

The absolutely gorgeous blog Not Without Salt actually came up with a homemade version. Now I can enjoy a little Easter in August!!! I really could not be more excited.

2 comments:

Sécia Mischke said...

Uh, if I show this to my husband he's going to make me make them... he loves these things. Well, I DO love him so I should probably make him some.

♥ sécia
www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

Anastasia Schembri said...

Delish! The Cadbury eggs are my absolute favorite treat, I have to try these!!
xoxo