Monday, November 14, 2011

Holiday Hostess Gift

Gift.

Hostess gifts are always a good idea, especially during the holidays when your host puts so much work into entertaining a group during such a hectic time of year. One of my favorite gifts to give is a beautifully packaged high-end candle, because I think most people don't treat themselves to a luxurious option...just what's on sale at the discount store.

A great spot to find some of the best candles on the market is Candle Delirium.



My current favorite candle was a gift from someone, a Carriere Freres candle. Let me tell you...after your host is finished cleaning up the dirty dishes and straightening up after all of their guests have left, they will be mighty happy to burn one of these luxurious scented candles and kick back in a hot bath. Well maybe I shouldn't speak for everyone. But I know that I sure do love my gorgeous hostess gift.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love that idea! I'm planning to create a few custom mugs for the hostess of a dinner party I'm attending later this month. The hostess gift is a tradition I'm glad to see hasn't completely fallen out of vogue.

~Stop Me if You've Heard This One