Thursday, November 8, 2012

ZinZig Board Game

I was lucky enough to receive an email asking if I would like to try out a game called ZinZig...a board game focused on wine...to good to be true.  The game promptly arrived and was just in time for Hurricane Sandy to hit and leave us indoors for about a week.  If you are a follower of hip hostess then you know that my wine is always stocked, so we had everything we needed to play and welcomed the distraction of a board game and a chance to drink some great wine.

ZinZig is not only fun and competitive but it is also super informative.  We played several times, sometimes just the hubby and I and a couple times with different couples from the building.  Everyone at all levels of wine drinking had a great time and commented on how much they felt they learned while having fun.

If you looking for great gift or need to add some new games into your collection then I highly recommend ZinZig.  It is entertaining, fun AND you get to drink wine. 

I'm on my way to Napa in a couple of weeks and can't wait to use some of my freshly learned terms!

2 comments:

Jasna said...

We're so glad that you brought the game to CA! We really enjoyed it. Even though I didn't win, I felt like a winner 'cause I got to sip and savor.

marble mantels said...

Seems nice game for gifting. pls share the picutres of Napa valley. xo
~ Herman Swan