Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Merci Chocolates



I would not say that my husband normally has a “sweet tooth.”  That is more of my territory.  However, he was at home and received a package for me that contained Merci Chocolates.  Then I noticed that I had 3 missed calls and 2 voice mails.  This is unusual behavior so I got a little worried due to the persistence.  When I picked up the phone all I heard was “Have you tried those chocolates yet and don’t eat the coffee and creams because I want them.”  So, of course I ate the coffee and cream.

Well I’ll just say he wasn’t wrong.  The chocolates have a silky texture that melts in your mouth and I love trying the different assortment of flavors that comes in each box.  Now I’ve tried a lot of chocolates and I don’t give my stamp of approval out easily.  But in all honesty these chocolates won’t steer you wrong.  My advice get a few boxes to have on hand for gifts and thanks you’s and don’t forget to sneak in a few for yourself.
If I get nothing else this holiday season, I will be extremely grateful for the box of Merci chocolates that arrived in the mail.

***photo courtesy of who's talking.com

No comments: