Monday, April 15, 2013

Grilled Brussel Sprouts

Now my love of brussel sprouts is a well known fact and I thought I had exhausted every possible way of cooking them.  In Toronto this past weekend I had a brussel sprout dish with bechamel and proscuitto which tasted like brussel sprout mac and cheese.  I'm still working on recreating that one. 

But in the meantime, we've already fired up the grill this season and I can't wait to throw some brussels on a skewer and get that slight smoky flavor.  Why has this never even occurred to me?  If you also share the love of the sprouts, check the recipe out here
.

1 comment:

lindsay | rosemarried said...

Hi there! Thanks for posting a link to my recipe, I'm so glad you like it! I don't mind if you use my photos, but would appreciate photo credit/mention in the post.

Thanks!
Lindsay | Rosemarried.com