Monday, August 19, 2013

California Chicken, Veggie, Avocado and Rice Bowl

This looks like a delicious and easy dinner...two of my favorite things.  I've been trying to think of healthy dishes that are a little heartier than salad and I think this fits the bill perfectly.  You can really vary the veggies to any of your favorites but I think the grill will give that extra flavor that will take it to extraordinary.

In the article, Half Baked Harvest states that she uses white rice only because brown rice is trickier to perfect. Amen to that which is why I will be serving it with the Uncle Ben's ready made brown rice packet.

I'm always looking for new additions to the weekly menu and thought maybe you could use a little chicken, veggie and avocado rice bowl goodness as well.


No comments: