Thursday, April 17, 2014

Add a little Spring...

It's that time of year when you start thinking about adding some warm weather touches to your routine.  I love outdoor dining, visits to Coney Island and eating lobster by the ocean in run down lobster shacks.  All of these things say, "Summer is here!" to me.  But although I get equally excited about Spring, I don't have as many rituals so to speak.  This post over at Anthro blog got me thinking, maybe a few flower pots to spruce up the decor could help get me in the right frame of mind.  Maybe Spring should be more about the preparation of the coming season?

Why not serve your greens in a to cute flower pot?


Or ice beverages?


Why not incorporate some new lighting (it is so much easier than you think)


Lastly, who wouldn't want to attend an outdoor brunch with adorable name tags?


No comments: