Friday, April 4, 2014

Things I'm Lovin'

These are a few of the things that I am lovin' this week.  I think you'll find me pretty easy to figure out since I'm going through an estate sale phase right now plus my lamp issue and of course there's always cake.

I got my first milk glass vase to start my collection last weekend for $3 and now I just need to find a couple more with varying height and size.


I picked up these adorable paper eggs at Ikea.  Now to figure out how to work them into the Easter celebration? 


Thinking for the first time EVER I might actually be able to pull off this braid for summer.  My hair is right now the longest it's ever been...woot woot.


Finally, I purchased a $10 1960's industrial heavy metal lamp with great lines. It was paint splattered and the ugliest color of brown.  After a new cord and a few coats of metallic blue spray paint it works as a funky lamp to illuminate my husband's prized pig painting (don't ask).


1 comment:

Saittica said...

I did succulents in milk glass for my wedding!

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-9amwYlWJXV0/TAQcSRbWOpI/AAAAAAAAADI/shPzEnh-Dvs/w482-h725-no/Painter-001.jpg